Sunday, February 12, 2006

Travelling with beautiful, poi spinning people

I have to admit: When I look back at all of this in 30 years (here's to hoping), it will most likely be the people not the poi that I remember most fondly. Travelling with Dan, Dom, Yanika, Matt, and Rebecca has been most wonderful.

Oh, and australia is pretty beautiful as well. A note of warning, though: If you're going to go trecking through the jungle when it's raining, don't wear sandals. The raid brings out very hard working little leaches. The good news is that they don't like deet...

2 Comments:

Blogger robyn. said...

i enjoy your posts immensely! it's odd seeing different people i know (vaguely or not through poi) hang out in various parts of the world. i'm jealous i'm not in australia. alas, i must be content with my london crew. :) say hello to dom and jannike for me! their persoanlaities are missed at spitz. and matt, though i doubt he'll remember me. i only met him once at a sphercular ball ages ago.

may the sun always shine on your journies.

robyn

10:07 AM  
Blogger freakyfreestile said...

Hummm!! Whatta nice bunch'o people there! Sooner or later I'll join you, sure thing. My life has been sucking for an alarmingly long period of time, now...
Tell me, that Dan boy still addicted to TB? Hes nipples should have fallen off by now.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home