Thursday, February 02, 2006

In OzLand, safe and surrounded by silly poi spinners

Ok, so after finishing the retreat, packing up my life, cleaning the house, doing DVD stuff... I spent ten hours on a plane to Tokyo, four hours at the Tokyo airport, another 8 hours to Oz, and was very happy to see Rob when I got off the plane :)

This is a happy place so far. My god it feels good to feel happy. It's hot here and there are all these lovable people frolicking about. Rob, Dan, Dom, Gabe... and many more! The rest arrive this afternoon. I'll hopefully get lots of cool video clips and photos :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Elephant said...

happy and hot!
very nice.
see you soon,
jocelyn

5:12 AM  
Blogger newgabe said...

eep! my pool is on the internet! Does this mean I'm famous!

3:23 AM  
Blogger acika83 said...

hi there, I just had to post a comment couse I`m amazed by the energy and life that comes out from this few lines that you wrote.
Then I realize that the film that I saw long time ago, with music from Amelie Poulain, is yours. That`s the most beautiful fil with poi I`ve ever seen. Your moves are so easy and smooth that It seems like you were born with fire in youre hands (or soul :) ). I`m also a fire spinner (not good as you but I`m learning) from serbia (you heard abot Yugoslavia, Slobodan Milosevic etc. etc.) we are a poor country and as always in poor countries nobody is intrested in things like poi, so It`s sad but we are trying to change that and also have some fire fun :))) We lack people like you here, people with energy. I`m so glad that I saw your site.... and that there are still people fith fire in eyes there in the world...
Best luck

1:49 AM  
Blogger erizabesu said...

Nick!

Have a great time in OZ!

When you pass through Tokyo again, the guys at the dojo wanna take a class from you. Any Saturday or Sunday, got about 8 students for you.

www.erizabesu.typepad.com

8:35 PM  
Blogger erizabesu said...

Nick! Have fun in Oz!

You'll be coming back through Japan?

The dojo guys - 8 of us - would like a class in poi spinning. We're free Saturday or Sunday. Got a space for you to play in, no problem.

Liz in Japanland

www.erizabesu.typepad.com

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home